You have probably heard numerous stories about people who tried to cheat a urine drug test. For example, the main story in 2015 was when the woman tried to pass a drug test by combining water and Gatorade with her urine.
You can also find numerous products available on the market that will help you pass a drug test such as the best fake urine kit. Many people are curious about cheating and passing drug tests. You should have in mind that synthetic urine is a substance that can simulate the appearance of real urine.
It features the same elements as natural urine such as creatinine, urea, phosphates, uric acid, sulfates, and ammonia.
Due to numerous attempts to pass a drug test using synthetic urine, some states such as Mississippi, Illinois, Arkansas, New Jersey, Maryland Nebraska, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Texas, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia decided to increase penalties for people that use artificial urine to cheat urine drug test.
For instance, House Bill 1080, or The Mississippi Urine Trouble Act, has made it unlawful to:
- Distribute or sell synthetic urine with the idea to cheat drug tests
- Substitute or alter urine samples by adding synthetic urine to a drug test
- If you possess heating unit or any other device that could help you cheat a drug test
We recommend you to click here so that you can reach The Mississippi Urine Trouble Act.
At the same time, the state of Indiana made it illegal to sell artificial urine within the state. You should understand that this particular law doesn’t forbid people from purchasing it online or in another state and transporting it back into the country.
On the other hand, the state of New Jersey prohibits distributing, selling, and marketing synthetic urine. If you want to understand better artificial urine, we will present you the most common myths about passing and cheating urine drug test
Drinking Too Much Water Will Help You Pass
Since your kidneys have the function of filtering toxins from your blood and remove it through a urinary system, the prevailing thought is that you can drink lots of fluids to dilute urine, which will reduce or mas the number of drug metabolites within your urine. Therefore, it will be harder to detect it.
This particular concept is truthful in theory, but some factors and considerations could arise and prevent you from being successful by using this specific method for cheating and passing a urine drug test.
Most urine tests will measure levels of creatinine in your urine, which is a chemical waste filtered by kidneys and it is one of the most common substances found in urine. A healthy level of creatinine is between 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams per deciliters.
Creatinine is the essential byproduct that we have in our urine, and to learn more about it visit this site: https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/what-creatinine.
As you consume large amounts of water and other fluids, you will distort the levels of creatinine, which will be the first indication for lab and facilities that they should conduct another test of your urine. That is the main reason why you should avoid drinking lots of fluids days before the test.
Drugs Can Discolor The Urine
Healthy people have a pale shade of yellow urine, but there could be numerous factors why you have colored urine. In most cases, these changes are just temporary. Some factors besides drugs can cause abnormal urine colors such as:
- Consuming Some Foods – You can consume both artificial and natural foods that could cause abnormally colored urine. Some examples of food are those that are high in vitamin B and carotene, and you will notice the bright yellow color. If you eat foods high in B complex vitamins that could cause the urine to become dark yellow. If you eat rhubarb, fava beans or aloe, they will produce brown colored urine. Boysenberries, blackberries, and beets have the ability to make urine red, which is why most people get afraid after eating them.
- Medical Conditions – Murky and cloudy urine suggests that you have urinary tract or bladder infection. If your urine is dark brown or clear in color, then you may have liver issues. In the case of an enlarged prostate, cystitis, kidney stones, and kidney issues your urine could become red or pink.