If you are unhappy with your breasts, you may want to consider breast augmentation surgery. This surgery is where you have implants put into your breasts to make them bigger as well as not sag. There are many options when it comes to shape and size of your breast. If you choose to have breast surgery, there are several things you will need to do and consider. As with any surgery, it can be risky, so you will need to weigh the pros and cons before having the surgery.
Choosing a Surgeon
There are many plastic surgeons out there that specialize in breast augmentation. You will need to look for one that fits your needs. Look for one that has great reviews and offers free consultations. During this consultation, the surgeon will look at you and see what you want to be done. They can show you images of previous breast surgeries and help you to decide how you want your breasts done. They will go over the surgery at length including risks as well as pricing.
Breast surgery can be expensive, so you will want to make sure that you have money saved back or that the breast surgeon will finance you. Some plastic surgeons do offer payment plans and other financial options, so you will need to check with them first to make sure that you have everything in order.
Considerations for Breast Surgery
• Weight. Your weight will be checked to ensure that you are ok to go through surgery. In some cases, if you are too heavy, you could be at risk during surgery. Your doctor may suggest that you lose some weight before going through with the surgery.
- Overall health. Your doctor will make sure that your overall health is good. He or she will ask you about allergies and family history. Be forthcoming with this as you could put your life at risk.
- Mental health. Your doctor will ask you some questions to make sure that you are of sound mind and that you really want the surgery. In some cases, women might suffer from a mental issue and wish to have a breast augmentation only to find out later that they really didn’t want it done.
- Breast size. Your doctor will speak to you about what size breast you want and give you images of each size. Take your time and choose the size that is right for you.
- Breast implant material. Your doctor will go over the types of material used for your breast implant and will help you to decide what kind of material is right for you.
If you are unhappy with the size and shape of your breast, consider getting a breast augmentation. This can help to increase your self-esteem and give you that body you have always wanted. Call your local breast implant surgeon today so that they can help you get started on your way to a new you.